Apr 2, 2009

Pssst - wanna buy a Macbook laptop?

Russian beat scientist DJ Vadim is selling his Macbook laptop.

The Ninja Tune star, who has worked with Stevie Wonder, Kraftwerk and the gorgeous Super Furry Animals, swears it's a "once in a lifetime offer".

Here's the spec for those of you who understand this sort of thing:

- it's 13 inches and black;
- it has a 2.4 ghz Intel core 2 duo.That makes no sense - I reckon he made that bit up.
- 2gb ram and a 250gb hard drive. Now I know what they are.
- osx 10.5.6. I think he's just hitting his keyboard with his radio alarm clock.

He's left a few thousand tunes on there, so hop to it and make him an offer.

Oh and I didn't realise, but Vadim got cancer last year. He lost his sight in one eye, but he's fit again and is set to drop new album U Can't Lurn Imaginashun in May. He leads off with cheery single Hidden Treasure in two weeks time (watch that on YouTube).

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It actually does all make sense. It's you that's deficient.

That must be better than mine in some way but I'm not sure what. I know I could on'y get mine in white, because the ones in black were more expensive.

I don't want the tunes either, which seem to be the unique selling point.

I would say, however, that I do love my mac very much.

Should I be less rude to you in the comments on your blog, on the grounds that not everyone who reads them knows I don't mean it?

Fat Roland said...

You do mean it, though. You... do.

*sobs*

Fancy coming on my radio show some time in the next month? We can get pissed first. It'd be fun and we'd totally ruin the airwaves.

Sarah said...

Maybe. Well, yes, but probably I ought to do uni work.

Can we really get pissed and then go on the radio? That would be hilarious!