Mar 9, 2011

A helpful pie chart to summarise Fat Roland On Electronica


Welcome to the various new bloggers I met at last night's Manchester Blogmeet (#mcrblogmeet).

Fat Roland On Electronica [June 2016 edit: the old name for this website] is a murky old water in which sardines come in their millions to die. I hope the pie chart (above) helps explain a little more about what goes on around here. Click for bigger.

I'll thrash together a blogmeet write-up in due course. Huge thanks must go to I Love To Love, who sponsored the meeting and infused the whole enterprise with the aroma of quality leather (one of my childhood-memory smells, along with bike oil), to Common Bar for being helpful and jovial hosts, and to Manchizzle for getting the whole thing up and running before being struck down with a lurgy caught from her (very cute) wee bairn.

Meanwhile, here's my new favourite band. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Geo Air Conditioner Compressor said...

I like it because i was seeking for such type of info.

I hope it benefits all one who land up here.

Thanks for sharing!!

Fat Roland said...

Enough already. Kindly piss off and take your air conditioning with you.