Jan 26, 2017

What IS the most important thing in Dr Who, Hey Fat Roland?


The latest edition of my podcast raises some important questions. What's the most important thing in Dr Who? What are actors made of? Is space just down the road? How would I cope being on Any Questions? What is Producer Lee's best costume?

If you're hear for electronic music, then you might be disappointed by the knockabout waffle of Hey Fat Roland. Then again, if you're sometimes a total idiot like me, then you'll enjoy it. You can subscribe to Hey Fat Roland on iTunes or get it on Podbean. You can listen to Hey Fat Roland on this site. Or search Hey Fat Roland on your podcast app and binge-listen the lot.

Also because we are living in the future and everyone drives UFOs on magic slides that get wi-fi from rainbows, you can now follow my podcast on social media. Here's the Twitter page, which I'll probably use most, and here's the Facebook page, which will update you with the most important hot pod news.