Here are ten sentences I've written this month. Each line is from a different thing I've written during March, whether it's a piece of journalism, social media post or mere note on my phone. I would provide the context… but it's more fun without.
1. The parpy one, the screechy one, the one that goes ting, and the big one made out of elephants.
2. A pizza hut and a bowling alley, the best kind of secondary school.
3. A horn of eggs.
4. Then you sacrifice the words to the moon God Crathalpffrpt.
5. All these tunes are my real friends,” I say to the dog, but all he hears is “woof woof woof” because I am a dog too.
6. The phrase “more cowbell” has never been less appropriate.
7. Phlenk. Garrup. Fanhoodle. Birra-birra-mancho. Liaoeoume. Hank.
8. Putting a rock on an animal skin. Putting a rock under an animal skin. Putting a rock next to an animal skin.
9. I once made a willion bitconks hawking double-A drugpills to shash-faced childreds.
10. I'M JUGGLING CHAINSAWS.