Jan 18, 2017

Lusine's Just A Cloud is the right level of mangled



I like a bit of vocal manipulation. I like it when someone traps someone’s words in a bucket and pours them into a grinder. I like it when someone shoves their hand down someone’s throat and fashions a wicker chair out of their vocal chords.

Lusine’s back and there’s plenty of voice mangling on new track Just A Cloud. And by mangled, I mean pleasantly chopped up. Not mangled like a sentence spoken by Donald Trump: that’s just someone trying to remember what a dictionary is.

Have an ear-waft. This is from Seattle producer Lusine’s new album Sensorimotor, out on Ghostly International in March.



Further Fats: Word cloud for Fat Roland On Electronica (2010)

Further Fats: I'd advise skipping to reason ten lest you fall asnooze from my word vomming (2012)